Sunday, October 26, 2014

Google Drive & Life Cycle Drawings

I will show everyone how to login to Google Drive
Click on Google Chrome
Open a new tab
Click on the square with 9 dots on the top right of your screen
Click on Drive
Go to Google Drive
Type your email address: last name followed by first initial @htsdc.org
Example: graya@htsdc.org
Password:  titans1325
I Accept. Continue to my account.
Create a new password, type it 2 times: reader3rd

Everyone will Create a New Document and type their Quilt Square

When you have finished typing your Quilt Square, please SHARE it with me at my email address:
cmiller@htsdc.org

For those that have not yet finished their drawing of the Life Cycle of a Plant, please open Pixie and finish up today.
For those that have finished their Plant drawing, they may choose something from the 3rd Grade Technology Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment